If this is you, then read on. Valtech Denmark is looking for new candidates for the 2018 edition of its International Talent Program.
- 6 months of paid travelling, training and working combined
- platform certification included
- work on projects for global top brands
- work from unique historical offices in Copenhagen or Aarhus
Thorunn, started the talent program in 2016 as a Java Developer
“My ambition when I started here was to work towards being a project manager. Now I work as a technical project manager, which I really like.”
What we expect from you?
What matters the most is your passion! You need to eat and breathe web development!
Passion will get you far, but not all the way. You’ll also need to show some actual results that reflect your passion:
- You’re a recent graduate or in the process of completing your master thesis in Computer Science (or something similar)
- You also have experience with MVC frameworks, version Control (fx. Git, Github, Bitbucket, SVN, SourceTree), IDE usage, build tools and source code management.
- You need knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts framework or other frameworks.
- You understand that freedom comes with responsibility.
One of the few talent programs in the industry that gets you to really work internationally
What you can expect from us
Our vision is clear: we want to be among the absolute top digital agencies globally. That requires investing in new talent such as you. For the third year in a row, we will offer selected talents an intense training program, international friendships for life and lots of travel between your Denmark office and Germany (Munich), France (Paris) and the Netherlands (Amsterdam). You will be working from all of these offices for the duration of the program. We hire you as a full-time consultant with a fixed salary of dkk 25.000 as we believe in equality and the same conditions for everyone. We also offer a pension scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits, alongside a fair chance of being hired permanently after completion of the program.
Expect to get intense training in:
- Valtech and consultancy life
- Other roles and disciplines in the digital world, from digital design to data analytics
- Digital marketing
- Digital project management, including Agile methods and principles
- Best practices within Java web and CMS technologies
- Adobe Experience Manager platform
What your weeks will look like
In the first weeks, you will travel. A lot. So make sure to bring a valid passport. You will get invaluable insights from our senior experts across the board. Your learning curve will be steeper than Mount Everest. As soon as you have familiarized yourself with our methods and technologies, you will get to work with actual clients. To give you the chance to be more playful with your skills and try out new things, we also have a few internal projects lined up for you. Think of, for example, our very own recruitment website, or developing a digital receptionist.
Chances are that we’re already conducting interviews at the moment. We only have a few spots available for this program, so if you feel Valtech is your future, don’t wait any longer. Send your motivated application, CV and exam papers today or at the very latest 31st of January. If you have any questions write or call Bettina Engberg at phone 23 45 95 80 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The program starts March 1st 2017.